Severe thunderstorms possible this evening and tonight
Large hail and damaging winds may occur from eastern Montana into North Dakota. Strong storms are also possible over the southern mid-Atlantic states. Hot weather continues across the southern Plains to Arizona.
Read More... Humidity90% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.07 in (1017.2 mb) Dewpoint60°F (16°C) Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09°N Lon: 84.04°W Elev: 1206ft.
4 Miles NNW Bush KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Areas of fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Calm wind. Friday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Light northeast wind. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Sunday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely between 9pm and midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.