Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
BEN LOMOND (BNDC1)
Lat: 37.130936 Lon: -122.172606 Elev: 2598ft.
4 Miles W Boulder Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 35. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37. East wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE