Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 407ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 35. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Livingston County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE