Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167 Lon: -121.950833 Elev: 1842ft.
5 Miles SSE Los Gatos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE