Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167°N Lon: 121.950833°W Elev: 1842ft.
5 Miles SSE Los Gatos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 51. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE