Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
DEVIL MTN. (DYKC2)
Lat: 37.226944 Lon: -107.305278 Elev: 7460ft.
7 Miles WSW Chimney Rock CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Juan River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE