Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
DEVIL MTN. (DYKC2)
Lat: 37.226944°N Lon: 107.305278°W Elev: 7460ft.
7 Miles WSW Chimney Rock CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Juan River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE