Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 5 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
LA HONDA (LAHC1)
Lat: 37.305233 Lon: -122.255253 Elev: 804ft.
5 Miles S Pescadero CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 36. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Peninsula Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE