Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
LA HONDA (LAHC1)
Lat: 37.305233 Lon: -122.255253 Elev: 804ft.
5 Miles S Pescadero CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Peninsula Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE