Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow and sleet before midnight, then rain. Low around 34. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 11am. High near 44. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow, mixing with freezing drizzle after midnight, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE