A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity53% Wind SpeedSW 18 G 30 mph Barometer29.99 in Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Glasgow, Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 37.03°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Light south wind. Saturday Night A chance of rain before 8pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 8pm and 9pm, then a chance of snow after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Snow likely before 8am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%.