Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 10 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.46 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers likely before 4pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 41 by 5pm. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 21 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 8 to 17 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE