Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
St George Municipal Airport (KSGU)
Lat: 37.0451°N Lon: 113.50561°W Elev: 2872ft.
La Verkin UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE