Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedSE 7 mph Barometer30.00 in (1016.2 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
West Plains, West Plains Municipal Airport (KUNO)
Lat: 36.88°N Lon: 91.91°W Elev: 1227ft.
5 Miles NE Eminence MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 43. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Tonight A chance of drizzle before 3am, then a slight chance of showers after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Wind chill values as low as 35 early. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 50. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Tuesday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 49. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.