Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph becoming west 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. North northeast wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE