Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 26. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -17. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -20. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -22. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. East wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE