Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity13% Wind SpeedSW 15 G 26 MPH Barometer30.05 in (1012.7 mb) Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706°N Lon: 108.62644°W Elev: 5902ft.
Mesa Verde National Park CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Saturday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO