Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
37 Miles ESE Bishop CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 22. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Snow. High near 27. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE