Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167°N Lon: 121.950833°W Elev: 1842ft.
3 Miles SW Los Gatos CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE