Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNNW 18 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE