Wet weather in store for Pacific Northwest, Northeast
An active weather pattern in the Pacific Northwest will bring moderate to heavy rainfall across the region through midweek. Meanwhile, a developing nor'easter off the Atlantic coast will bring several inches of rain by Thursday morning across parts of the Northeast and New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint42°F (6°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Pagosa Springs (23) (CO054)
Lat: 37.26765°N Lon: 107.02805°W Elev: 7199ft.
12 Miles N Chromo CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light west southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.