Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 38. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 3am, then a slight chance of freezing rain and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before 9am, then a chance of drizzle between 9am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light north wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE