Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 74. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Light west wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.