Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1021.0 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
17 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE