Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
16 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. Windy, with a west wind 30 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 7 to 14 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE