Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
17 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -2. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -3. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE