Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint-59°F (-51°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683°N Lon: 121.63783°W Elev: 387ft.
8 Miles NNW Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 9 to 14 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE