Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683 Lon: -121.63783 Elev: 387ft.
8 Miles NNW Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE