Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNNE 13 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
10 Miles SSE Bishop CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 61. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 85. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 94.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE