Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in (1006.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index83°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
15 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE