Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
15 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE