Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
15 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -10. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -11. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -3. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE