Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 28 G 36 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Wind Chill-25°F (-32°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
15 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE