Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1009.2 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cortez, Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30639 Lon: -108.62556 Elev: 5915ft.
4 Miles NE Towaoc CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming south southwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 90. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE