Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
13 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values as low as -1. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE