Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 G 22 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
4 Miles NNW Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 55. Breezy, with a southwest wind 17 to 22 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 88. South southeast wind 7 to 12 mph becoming west southwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 57. West wind 13 to 18 mph becoming north 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 90. East northeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 58. West wind 7 to 15 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 95.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 96.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE