Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity24% Wind SpeedNNW 7 MPH Barometer30.21 in Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
4 Miles NNW Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southeast wind 18 to 21 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a south wind 21 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 9 to 16 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.