Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
13 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Windy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE