Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.53 in (1035.2 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Parsons, Tri-City Airport (KPPF)
Lat: 37.3 Lon: -95.5 Elev: 899ft.
5 Miles E Cherryvale KS
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Labette County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE