Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedNE 7 mph Barometer30.17 in (1022.4 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Parsons, Tri-City Airport (KPPF)
Lat: 37.3°N Lon: 95.5°W Elev: 899ft.
5 Miles E Cherryvale KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Areas of drizzle after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. East wind around 8 mph. Friday Areas of drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 49. East southeast wind around 8 mph. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind around 9 mph. Saturday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 48. South southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Sunday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.