A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity50% Wind SpeedN 15 mph Barometer30.06 in (1017.4 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Parsons, Tri-City Airport (KPPF)
Lat: 37.33°N Lon: 95.5°W Elev: 899ft.
5 Miles SE Parsons, Tri-City Airport KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Light southeast wind. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Rain before midnight, then rain and snow. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Monday Sunny, with a high near 33. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.