Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
2 Miles E Bee Spring KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Sunny, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE