Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedNE 5 mph Barometer30.00 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
3 Miles S Elk Horn KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind 11 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.