Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 24 G 33 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
12 Miles WSW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE