Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333 Lon: -121.81667 Elev: 135ft.
San Jose CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light northwest wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE