Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722°N Lon: 122.141667°W Elev: 539ft.
5 Miles S Los Altos Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 50. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE