Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722 Lon: -122.141667 Elev: 539ft.
5 Miles S Los Altos Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 41. South southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A chance of rain before 10am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE