Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
Elk Horn KY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Taylor County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE