Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Read More... Humidity49% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 407ft.
4 Miles NE Salem KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind around 11 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of light rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. South southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Monday A chance of rain before noon, then a chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind around 7 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South southeast wind around 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. West wind 6 to 8 mph.