Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity78% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Pagosa Springs (23) (CO054)
Lat: 37.26765°N Lon: 107.02805°W Elev: 7199ft.
8 Miles NE Pagosa Springs CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.