Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
LA HONDA (LAHC1)
Lat: 37.305233 Lon: -122.255253 Elev: 804ft.
4 Miles S Portola Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light north northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE