Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
4 Miles NE Bee Spring KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 5am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Thursday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Temperature falling to around 41 by 4pm. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 35. North wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain before 4pm, then freezing rain and sleet likely. High near 35. North wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow between 11pm and 2am. Low around 21. North wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night A chance of freezing rain and sleet before midnight, then freezing rain. Low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain or freezing rain. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE