Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.93 in Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow, Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 37.03°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
4 Miles NE Bee Spring KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Snow likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 11 mph. Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.