Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.57 in
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
4 Miles WNW Cub Run KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Periods of rain showers before 1pm, then scattered rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 37 by 5pm. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 21 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hart County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE