Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stevens Field, Pagosa Springs (KPSO)
Lat: 37.2862°N Lon: 107.056°W Elev: 7657ft.
8 Miles NW Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE