Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Durango (22) (CO058)
Lat: 37.26867 Lon: -107.88420 Elev: 6439ft.
5 Miles NNW Durango CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Animas River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE