Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333°N Lon: 121.81667°W Elev: 135ft.
3 Miles NNE San Jose CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE