Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333 Lon: -121.81667 Elev: 135ft.
3 Miles NNE San Jose CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Light west northwest wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE