Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.96 in (1011.6 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706°N Lon: 108.62644°W Elev: 5902ft.
6 Miles W Mancos CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE