Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706°N Lon: 108.62644°W Elev: 5902ft.
6 Miles W Mancos CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE