Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1029.0 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706 Lon: -108.62644 Elev: 5902ft.
6 Miles W Mancos CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE