Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles NNW San Jose CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Light southwest wind.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 42. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE