Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles NNW San Jose CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. Light northwest wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE