Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedNNW 16 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light north northwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. North wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 55. West northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 58.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE