Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE